Alberta Turkey Producers is a farmer-run, non-profit supply managed marketing board that regulates turkey production in Alberta.
Alberta Turkey represents 48 licensed turkey producers in the province of Alberta. Our vision is a strong and sustainable turkey industry committed to constantly improving product quality and building consumer confidence.
Alberta Turkey Producers believes in and supports the following goals:
- Be the voice for the Alberta turkey industry
- Be a valuable resource to Alberta producers and processors
- Proactively build and maintain public trust in Alberta’s turkey industry
- Champion an industry or culture of continuous improvement and commitment to best farming practices
- Be an innovative leader in the Canadian context
- Collaborate with others for collective impact and shared accountability
- Meaningfully engage stakeholders to co-create solutions, build trust and competencies
- Ensure Alberta’s marketing system is fair, responsive and transparent
Alberta Turkey Producers
#101, 2520 Ellwood Drive SW
Edmonton, AB T6X 0A9